Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If You Like Space: 1970...

Let me indulge in some shameless self-promotion for a moment... Some of the DVD reviews on this blog originally appeared in my DVD Late Show review column, which I have been writing regularly (mostly) for the last six years. The column originally debuted on filmmaker Kevin Smith's Movie Poop Shoot website in 2005 as a bi-weekly feature. Subsequent incarnations of the column appeared online at Quick Stop Entertainment and, later, Forces of Geek. Several print installments also appeared in IDW Publishing's DOOMED magazine.

A year ago this January, I moved the feature to its own, dedicated website - DVD Late Show. New reviews - between 1 and six new articles, depending on what I have on hand - generally appear there weekly, and the archive contains over 550 DVD and Blu-Ray reviews - mostly sci-fi, fantasy, horror and action films/TV. If you enjoy the reviews and my other articles here at Space: 1970, you'll find a lot more of the same at the Late Show.

PLEASE check out the site, and if you find it entertaining and/or helpful, bookmark it, Follow It, "Like" it on Facebook, and make it a regular stop. Spread the word, link to it - I'd really like to make it as successful as this site has turned out to be. Thanks, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment