Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Astronauts in Hell

Over on my DVD Late Show site today, I have reviews of Shout! Factory's fantastic new Blu-Ray releases of the Roger Corman Alien rip-offs, Galaxy of Terror and Forbidden World. I haven't covered much "space horror" here, despite that fact that both Alien and these imitators fall into the timeframe covered on this site, not so much because I don't like the subgenre (because I do!), but because these films don't really seem to fit in with the overall tone of what I usually write about here.

If you'd like to see what I thought of these particular sci-fi horror flicks, you can read my reviews of the new releases here.

3 comments:

  1. Helz to the yeah, love this film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie was in constant rotation back in the early 80's on our movie channel, I used to watch it at every opportunity, I haven't seen it since and am totally looking forward to receiving the Blu-ray I just ordered from Amazon. I anticipate lots of nostalgic memories when I finally get my chance to see it again after nearly 27 years!!!!!!

    Dusty Abell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galaxy of Terror is such a great film! Can't get enough of it. In fact, inspired by your reviews, I finally ordered it from Amazon along with Danger: Diabolik and Forbidden World. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete